International Tax Services
Cross-border business brings great opportunity, but it can potentially bring great complexity as well. Bernard Robinson & Co. (BRC) can assist you in mitigating international tax exposure. If you have a transaction globally, your accounting firm needs to be there with an understanding of the international tax systems.
Our BRC International Tax Services Team can support your international businesses, including foreign taxation, repatriation opportunities, financing arrangements, sourcing, import-export considerations, and new markets. BRC understands the type of tax services you need to operate multi-nationally. BRC is an active member of DFK International, an alliance of reputable accounting firms across the globe.
- International tax planning & consulting services
- US return compliance
- Pre-immigration tax planning
- Income tax treaties interpretation
- Advise on inbound and outbound corporate holding structures
- Foreign national and expatriate tax services
- US tax planning, structuring, and compliance for foreign inbound and outbound transactions and investment
- Repatriation strategies
- Entity classification elections
- Social security taxation issues/totalization
Andy Harding Chief Development Officer
Andy serves as BRC’s Chief Development Officer (including marketing, corporate communications and Firm growth). Known as a bold and successful innovator of practice growth, Andy has over 25 years in the accounting industry and extensive knowledge in positioning complex services for CFOs and other “C-level” executives. Andy heads BRC’s strategic growth initiatives firm-wide in […]